MINISTRY OF AMERINDIAN AFFAIRS
Amerindian Land Titling Project (ALT)
The Ministry of Amerindian Affairs invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the undermentioned position: 1 Surveyor
QUALIFATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Completed Secondary School Education with Certification in Land Surveying from a recognized Learning Institution.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Sworn Land Surveyor/ Land Administration Officer.
- Work experience in drafting of related technical reports.
- Work experience in use of GIS and AutoCAD related software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-Word, Excel, Power Point.
Detailed Terms of Reference can be uplifted from the Personnel Department, Ministry of Amerindian Affairs or by emailing email@example.com.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae must be submitted or emailed on or before 5th March, 2021 to the:
Senior Personnel Officer
Ministry of Amerindian Affairs
251-252 Thomas and Quamina Streets,